KITCHENS Home Repair and Improvement Book from 1994 by Time Life Books
CONDITION: MINT AND UNREAD.
KITCHENS Home Repair and Improvement Book. Published in 1994 by Time Life Books. Hardcover, but spiral-bound inside. 128 pages.
"This book shows you how to do the job correctly yourself, with the latest techniques and supplies, with step-by-step instructions. Safety advice is also given. Hundreds of color illustrations depict exactly what steps you need to take to get your project done correctly."
- Revitalize blemished floors and countertops
- Mend broken cabinets
- Repair Kitchen appliances yourself and save the cost of service calls
- Add a hideaway recycling bin to a cabinet
- Install a new pre-laminated or ceramic tile countertop
- Install a ground fault circuit interrupter for added safety
- Reface outdated cabinets for fraction of the replacement cost
- Lay a new floor of resilient vinyl in sheets or tiles
- AND MORE!
We Also Recommend
Vintage 1965 GYNECOLOGIC NURSING Book by Genevieve M. Fitzpatrick FIRST PRINTING
The Encyclopedia of WINDOW FASHIONS Book by Charles T. Randall Fifth Edition 2002
Recipe Rehab Cookbook - 80 Delicious Recipes That Slash the Fat, Not The Flavor FIRST EDITION
The Carbohydrate Addict's No Cravings Cookbook by Dr. Rachael F. Heller